How To Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0x80072ee2 and 0x80d02002 or how to fix Error 0x80072ee2 when trying to update from windows 10 build 10041 and also Windows 10 Update Error 0x80d02002 and also cause and How To Resolve Windows build 10074 error 0x80d02002 complete guide with full step today we are sharing with you.
Recently Windows 10 has been released into the market and many people are using this OS. It is such an amazing OS providing ease and comfort for millions of people across the world. It has got flexibility and very good user interface. Though many of t hem is using this without any issues, there are errors, bugs and viruses that some people are facing with this OS.
Though it runs smoothly on the computer, it can generate bugs or errors because of some hardware and compatibility issues. Even when people are updating the windows 10 OS, it is prone to error and can’t update the OS.
Common Reasons for Windows 10 0x80072ee2 Error
0x80072ee2 error or even the 0x80d02002 can occur because of the following reasons. So, check whether you have any of these issues at first and based on that we can go for resolving methods.
· If you have any proxy connections, there may be chances that they can interfere with updates servers of windows.
· There is a chance that any third party anti-virus or firewall on your computer or else your local network will not allow the system for getting the updates from the server of this os. Even if you use Norton Internet Security, it will block the access for updates.
· This may also happen when MTU on your router or modem is either very high or low.
· Some internet improvement programs will add some entries to the HOSTS files and you may not know it and the update servers of windows are not mapped with the particular IP address as it may change at any time.
How To Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0x80072ee2 and 0x80d02002
The most common error that people are getting when they are updating the windows 10 OS is, 0x80072ee2 error code and this error occurs when the update files do not window 10 for installing the OS updates. There are also many reasons and causes for this error and they are given below.
There is also another error called 0x80d02002 and it occurs while the people are upgrading to the Windows 10 TP build 10074. The reasons could be because of using the third party software or else some virus has corrupted the windows updating components.
These are the two different errors that occur during windows 10 update. But, don’t worry we can fix them by following few methods and they are listed out below. If you are having the same problem, you can follow the steps and resolve the problem as soon as it arrives.
Windows 10 Update Error 0x80072ee2
There may be chances that your internet connection is slow and because of these reason windows 10 can’t update. During this situation, open the internet explorer browser on your OS whether it is Windows 10 or 8.1 and try for accessing any website.
If the site opens, you don’t have any issues with the internet connection and you need to go for next method. If it does not open, then it has issues with internet connection so that you need to try to update the OS when the internet connection is good.
Method-2: If you don’t have the above problem, you need to turn off the firewall in your OS to check that whether it may be the reason causing this 0x80072ee2 error.
After you turn off the firewall in the control panel windows firewall at “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” of your OS that you have installed, you can go back and try updating the Windows 10 again and see whether you are getting the 0x80072ee2. If again the problem persists, go for the below method.
If above two methods doesn’t work for you and you are getting the same error message, you can try by adding the windows update servers address to the trusted site in your Windows and check if it may be root problem. To do it, follow below steps.
- If your OS is windows 10, open the Microsoft Edge or if it is windows 8 or 8.1 open internet explorer.
- Locate the Tools tab in the browser and open the Tools menu given in the internet options.
- On the internet options, locate the Security Tab and click it.
- In the Security window, click the option you have as Trusted Sites and select the check box for clearing the feature “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone”.
- You can see an option now as, “Add this website to the zone” and there you can type the addresses,
- Now, click on the “Add” after you have added the windows update servers and then finally click “OK” for saving the settings.
Any of these three methods can help you resolve the 0x80072ee2 error while updating the windows 10 OS.
Methods to Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0x80d02002
You can first try to reset the windows components of update manually when you get the error 0x80d02002 while you are upgrading the Windows 10 TP build 10074. For this, you need to do the following.
· At first open the Command Prompt in your computer and run it as “Administrator”.
· After that you need to copy the commands that are given below and paste them in the CMD all at once.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:WindowsSystem32catroot2 catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
· After you execute it, close the CMD.
After you do this check whether the problem persists or not. If not solved go to next method.
It may also occur when your area or region that you have mentioned in the windows is not correct. To check it you need to follow below steps.
· In the start screen, you need to type “Region”
· The click the “Settings” and then “Enter”
· Now, you can see the Format tab where you need to select the “English (United Kingdom).”
· Next, navigate through “Languages Preferences“followed by “Add a language” and then finally add your language.
· After you add language, you need to select it and click on the “Move Up” for making it first language and then close the window.
· Go to region window and click “Additional Settings” and check whether the values are same or not.
· Finally click on the “Location” tab and change home location of the tab to your country and then press OK.
By following these methods you can solve this issue of having the error 0x80d02002. If it still doesn’t work out, you need to download the windows 10 IOS and then do the build to build upgrade for fixing out all the errors.
Do follow the above methods and solve the windows 10 errors while updating the OS. Hope, this will help you absolutely. We hope you will enjoy this full step guide,
If you have query regards this article then please tell us by comment below, If you need more info about this then you can visit official site of microsoft, We also mention that link in our blog.
Finally I wanna say you, always trying to make clean and also updated you windows for better and faster run, If you have any more quarries then tell us.